Your Used Car is Their Ride Home!
The Hawaiian Humane Society invites you to cash in your car to help animals in need. Your vehicle can be accepted if it meets the following criteria:
- Is in running condition and can be driven
- Has current registration and safety check effective through at least the next 45 days
- Has clear Hawaii title (no lienholders listed)
- Is free of unpaid violations
How to Donate
1. Complete the Auto Donation Form online.
2. Hawaiian Humane must approve your application and confirm a drop-off time with Manheim Auction BEFORE you go.
3. Drop-Off the Vehicle
Manheim Hawaii is located at 1001 Ahua Street, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96819, near the airport, and accepts vehicles Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 8 am and 4:30 pm, or on Fridays, from 8 am to 2 pm.
What to Bring
- Your car
- Title, with completed “Notice of Transfer” attached
- Most recent registration
Please do not write on the title. Manheim Auction will complete ALL of the paperwork for you at no charge.
For more information, please call 356-2207.