Your Used Car is Their Ride Home! Hawaiian Humane Society invites you to cash in your car for the animals and accepts vehicles that meet the following criteria:
- Are in running condition
- Have current registration (please note that the DMV will require a renewal fee if the registration expires within 45 days)
- Have clear Hawaii title (no lienholders listed)
- Are free of unpaid violations
- Can be driven to Manheim Hawaii (near the airport off Nimitz Hwy)
Complete the Auto Donation Form online.
Drop-Off the Vehicle
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 8 am and 4:30 pm or on Fridays from 8 am to 2 pm at Manheim Hawaii located at 1001 Ahua Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96819 near the airport.
What to Bring
- Your car
- Title, with completed “Notice of Transfer” attached
- Most recent registration
Do not write on the title. Manheim Auction will complete ALL of the paperwork for you at no charge.
For more information, call 356-2207.