Hundreds of stray animals arrive every week. Our interpretation of your pet’s description may be different than yours so visit us daily. Bring any proof of ownership you have: photos, license or microchip info and veterinary records will help to identify yourself as the owner. Animals with no identification are held for 48 hours before being eligible for adoption. We have about 300 animals at the Humane Society at any given time.
Follow these Steps & Take Action if Your Pet is Missing
- Complete a Missing Pet Report & include a photo.
- Visit us to look for your pet.
- Search stray animal arrivals.
More Things to Do
- Read this for other tips on what to do.
- Post missing pet’s photo on the Humane Society’s Facebook.
- Search craigslist.
- Post your missing pet with HomeAgain which sends missing pet alerts to rescuers in your area.
- Contact Oahu rescue groups as your pet may be with them.
Contact us right away at 356-2218, 356-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can cancel your Missing Pet Report and focus on pets that are missing. The Hawaiian Humane Society receives more than 5,000 lost and found reports every year.