For Individual Students
There are three ways for students to earn limited hours
● See attached Paws Cause Service List here.
● Sign up to be a foster care volunteer here. Parental support required.
Long-term volunteer service
We welcome students who are working towards completion of required service learning hours. Direct animal handling volunteer activities are only available to those who are committing 36 hours total; 3 hours a week for 3 months.
For Student Groups
● Host a drive to collect pet toys, pet food, shoe boxes and more.
● Make and donate braided dog toys or kong-sicles.
● Put the fun in fundraising with bake sales, animal movie nights, car washes, recycling and more.
● Create a video to promote animal welfare.
● Start an animal cruelty watch as part of your neighborhood watch program.
● Rally friends and wave signs at street corners.
● Click here for a full list of project ideas.