The Hawaiian Humane Society invites all Oahu A+ programs to participate in our annual A+ Poster Contest. Two lucky students from each participating A+ program will win a meet-and-greet with a Hawaiian Humane pet visitation team and goodie bags for themselves and their A+ class (up to 60)!
Contest is open to all Oahu A+ students in grades K-6. Contest has two age divisions: grades K-2 and grades 3-6.
Access all contest materials, including the ID Me PSA video and poster contest entry forms below.
- Show your students the ID Me PSA video and poster contest entry forms.
- Provide your A+ students a poster contest entry form. Note: A+ students in grades K-2 and 3-6 have separate poster contest entry forms.
- A+ students will need to complete the poster and return it to their A+ site leader, no later than February 28, 2018.
- Each A+ site will then select two entries to be submitted to the Hawaiian Humane Society, no later than March 15, 2018. Submitted entries should include one entry per age division (K-2 and 3-6). Mail entries to:
Hawaiian Humane Society
Attn: Education Program
A+ Poster Contest
2700 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96826
- The Hawaiian Humane Society will review and judge all submitted entries. Grand prize winners will be announced no later than April 1, 2018.
Each A+ program partner will have one grand prize winner from each age division (K-2 and 3-6).
The grand prize includes goodie bags for the selected winners and their A+ peers (up to 60) as well as a visit from one of Hawaiian Humane’s pet visitation teams.
Contact email@example.com or call 356-2206.