For each hike, bring plenty of water for yourself and your animal. Stay with the group and do not hike without an experienced trailsman/woman who is familiar with the trail. Always carry your cell phone in case of emergencies. If you have any comments or feedback, call 356-2222.
Manoa Falls Trail
Difficulty Level: Easy
Location: Manoa Road (Honolulu)
Length: 0.8 miles
Hiking Time: 1.5 hours
Date: Saturday, January 27, 2018
Meet At: 8:30 am
Hike Starts: 8:45 am
Directions From East:
- Take the H-1 West.
- Take Exit 24B to merge onto University Avenue.
- Follow University Avenue for about one mile until you reach Oahu Avenue in Manoa. Bear right onto Oahu Avenue.
- Follow Oahu Avenue for about half a mile to the five-way intersection with Manoa Road and Lowrey Avenue. Bear right onto Manoa Road.
- Follow Manoa Road for about 1.5 miles until you see a parking lot on the right, just past Treetops Restaurant.
Directions From West:
- Take the H-1 East.
- Take Exit 23 for Punahou Street toward Waikiki/Manoa.
- Turn left on the off-ramp bridge onto Punahou Street.
- Follow Punahou Street for about half a mile and continue straight onto Manoa Road.
- Follow Manoa Road for about 2.5 miles until you see a parking lot on the right, just past Treetop Restaurant.
Kamaaina parking is available for $5. Continue up Manoa Road from the parking lot to the gate blocking the trail entrance. The hiking group will meet at the trail entrance.
This is a 1-mile hike up a graded trail with some stairs and a waterfall at the end. It has lots of shade but be sure to bring bug spray.
Mark your calendars to join us on our monthly hikes:
|February||Kuliouou Ridge Trail|
|March||Maunawili Demonstration Trail|
|April||Makiki Loop Trail|
|June||Manoa Cliff Trail|
|July||Makapuu Benefit Hike|
|August||Ehukai Pillbox Trail|
|September||Aiea Loop Trail|
|November||Waimano Valley Loop|