Ready to embark on a journey of personal and professional fulfillment?
Join the Hawaiian Humane Society, a mission-driven animal welfare organization staffed with nearly 100 passionate professionals in their areas of expertise and a volunteer team of 600 strong.
All roles require compassion for animals and people alike, superb public service, a proven track record of high performance and bias for action.
Applicants must be available for in-person interviews.
The Hawaiian Humane Society offer a comprehensive benefits package to our team members. Our benefits are designed to help our staff lead healthy, productive and rewarding lives. They include:
- Health insurance including chiropractic, acupuncture and massage.
- Dental insurance
- Basic and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary Long-term disability insurance
- Flex spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement option with HHS matching contributions
- Vacation and sick time off
- Holiday pay
- Employee assistance program
- Discounts on pet supplies and food
- CE for Veterinarians and Certified Veterinary Technicians
- Company-sponsored management, professional and technical development
- Variety of employee perks and discounts at local businesses
- Pets at Work Policies
- Monthly and quarterly employee celebrations… and much more!