The Hawaiian Humane Society invites all Oahu A+ programs to participate in our annual A+ Coloring Contest. Two lucky students from each A+ program partner will win a meet-and-greet with a Hawaiian Humane pet visitation team and goodie bags for themselves and their A+ class (up to 60)!
Contest is open to all Oahu A+ students in grades K-6. Contest has two age divisions: grades K-2 and grades 3-6.
- Show your students the video “How Fred Found Spot,” created in partnership with students from Punahou School and James Campbell High School. Access the video via YouTube here.
- Provide your A+ students a coloring contest entry form. A+ students in grades K-2 and 3-6 have separate poster contest entry forms. Download the entry form for students in grades K-2 here. Download the entry form for students in grades 3-6 here.
- A+ students will complete the poster and return it to their A+ site leader.
- Each A+ site will then select two entries to be submitted to the Hawaiian Humane Society, no later than March 31, 2020. Submitted entries should include one entry per age division (K-2 and 3-6). Mail entries to:
Hawaiian Humane Society
Attn: Education Program
A+ Coloring Contest
2700 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96826
- The Hawaiian Humane Society will review and judge all submitted entries. Grand prize winners will be announced no later than April 10, 2020.
Each A+ program partner will have one grand prize winner from each age division (K-2 and 3-6).
The grand prize includes goodie bags for the selected winners and their A+ peers (up to 60) as well as a visit from one of Hawaiian Humane’s pet visitation teams.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 356-2223.