PLEASE NOTE: We are making both scheduling and program adjustments in light of guidance from public health officials regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). Please click HERE for up-to-date adjustments to hours, programming and event cancellations/postponements. Mahalo for your understanding.
Advocates who are willing to write letters, draft testimony and support current animal welfare initiatives are needed. Call 356-2217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
How to Get Started
- Sign up for our advocacy email list
- Join us on Facebook
- Watch us on YouTube
- Spread awareness to help animals
How to be an advocate
- View the current bills and measures up for hearing in the current legislative session
- Support restaurants’ right to choose to allow dogs
- Encourage more pet-friendly housing
- Encourage pet owners to spay/neuter animals
- Get your office and apartment involved in our goods drives for shelter animals
- Promote pet ID to every pet owner you know
- Share our videos on Facebook or Twitter