For each hike, bring plenty of water for yourself and your animal. Stay with the group and do not hike without an experienced trailsman/woman who is familiar with the trail. Always carry your cell phone in case of emergencies. If you have any comments or feedback, call 356-2222.
Adrienne Ziegler & Bandit
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Location: North Shore
Hiking Time: 2 hours
Date: December 27, 2014
Meet at: 8:30 am
Hike Starts: 8:45 am
Directions From Town:
- Take the H1 West to the H201. Exit to Pearl City merging back onto the H1 freeway.
- Make a slight right to H2 North and follow it to exit 8 Wahiawa.
- Merge onto Kamehameha Hwy.
- Take a slight left at Kaukonahua Rd.
- Continue on Farrington Hwy.
- At the traffic circle take the exit onto Goodale Ave; continuing on Farrington Freeway.
Directions From Ewa Beach:
- Take HI-750 North.
- Turn left onto Wilikina Dr.
- Continue onto Kaukonahua Rd. then continue onto Farrington Hwy.
In Mokuleia, you will take Farrington Hwy almost to Dillingham Air Field. Just after Mahinaai St. you will see a coconut grove on your left. The trailhead is just before the coconut grove. If you reach the air field, you went too far.
Mark your calendar to join us for our monthly hikes: