For each hike, bring plenty of water for yourself and your animal. Stay with the group and do not hike without an experienced trailsman/woman who is familiar with the trail. Always carry your cell phone in case of emergencies.
Call 226-3872 on the day of the hike for assistance.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Location: Mokuleia (North Shore)
Hiking Time: 2 hours
Date: December 26, 2015
Meet at: 8:30 am
Hike Starts: 8:45 am
Directions From Town:
- Take the H1 West to the H201.
- Exit to Pearl City merging back onto the H1 freeway.
- Make a slight right to H2 North and follow it to exit 8 Wahiawa.
- Merge onto Kam Highway.
- Take a slight left at Kaukonahua Road.
- Continue on Farrington Highway.
- At the traffic circle take the exit onto Goodale Ave; continuing on Farrington Highway.
- After passing Mokuleia, make a left at the third gate into Dillingham Airfield.
- Follow the Kealia Trail hiking signs to the designated parking lot.
Directions From Windward:
- Take the Likelike or Pali Highway to the H1 West and follow the above directions.
Mark your calendar to join us for our monthly hikes: