For each hike, bring plenty of water for yourself and your animal. Stay with the group and do not hike without an experienced trailsman/woman who is familiar with the trail. Always carry your cell phone in case of emergencies. If you have any comments or feedback, call 356-2222.
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Hiking Time: 2 hours
Date: December 28, 2013
Meet at: 8:30 am
Hike Starts: 8:45 am
- Take the H1 West to the H201. Exit to Pearl City merging back onto the H1 freeway.
- Make a slight right to H2 North and follow it to exit 8 Wahiawa.
- Merge onto Kamehameha Highway.
- Take a slight left at Kaukonahua Road.
- Continue on Farrington Highway.
- At the traffic circle take the exit onto Goodale Ave; continuing on Farrington Freeway.
- Take the Likelike or Pali Highway to the H1 West and follow the above directions.
In Mokuleia, you will take Farrington Highway almost to Dillingham Air Field. Just after Mahinaai Street you will see a coconut grove on your left. The trailhead is just before the coconut grove. If you reach the air field, you went too far!
Mark your calendar to join us for our monthly hikes: