Host a drive for goods and the Humane Society can devote more of its resources to animal protection and saving more lives. Drop off donations at 2700 Waialae Avenue at the Admissions Center any time, day or night.
Check out the Amazon Wish List. Shop at smile.amazon.com and designate the Hawaiian Humane Society to receive a donation from Amazon. When placing a order, click the box next to “This item is a gift.” and include name, address and phone number (optional) in the gift message box so we that we can acknowledge the purchase when it arrives.
While Hill's Pet Nutrition generously donates Science Diet for shelter animals, the Society is always in need of treats for our shelter pets, as well as formula and canned food for our puppies and kittens in foster care. The pet food bank, which helps people's pets, is also in need of donations.
We do not accept items that are not listed due to the intensive resources required for disposal.
- Cat toys (no strings)
- Shoe boxes
- Kongs (all sizes; the bigger the better)
- Ping pong balls
- Toys for rabbits, birds and guinea pigs
- Fleece bolster dog mats (all sizes)
- 9 volt batteries
- Bath towels & rugs (2 x 3 ft. non-skid)
- Cat brushes
- Clay cat litter (non-clumping)
- Corrugated cardboard scratch refill
- Dog beds by Kuranda
- Flea combs
- High efficiency laundry detergent for front loading machines
- Pet nursing bottles
- Pet shampoo (non-medicated)
- Puppy Pads
- HE laundry detergent
- Replacement fabric for medium and large standard poly-resin Kuranda dog bed. (Nylon weave
fabric. Color: forest green for large and sierra green for medium beds.)