Report Cruelty Now
We investigate all tips of potential animal cruelty and abuse. Call 356-2250 and we’ll respond to all calls daily between 8 am and 5 pm. Our officers specialize in animal law enforcement and criminal justice. We are the only authority outside of HPD that can rescue animals and investigate cruelty on behalf of the City & County of Honolulu. We walk a fine line between education and enforcement, exercising both based on what’s best for the animals. Often we find that where the law lacks, our influence as advisors and partners with pet owners yields far better results.
2013 – Hawaiian Humane Society wins case in which an Oahu pet owner
performed an amputation on his own dog and leaves it to suffer.
Services (available 8 am – 5 pm daily)
• Cruelty & neglect investigations
• Emergencies & rescues in which animals are in danger
• Humane capture of loose dogs that are aggressive
Bring stray and surrendered animals any time of day or night to 2700 Waialae Avenue. We do not provide animal transportation services.
• Justice Files: our cases
• More about services
• Protect cats by posting this flier
• Learn about state and county animal laws
• Read about a day in the life of an investigator
• End puppy mills