- Behavioral Developmental Stages of Kittens
- Unusual Eating Habits
- Litter Box Management
- How to Solve Litter Box Problems
- How to Introduce Your New Cat to Your Home
- Introducing your New Cat to Other Pets
- Feline Social Behavior and Aggression Between Family Cats
- Understanding Aggression Toward People
- How to Manage Kitten's Rough Play
- Cat Toys and How to Use Them
- Destructive Scratching in Cats
- Fat Cats and Pudgy Pooches
- Indoors vs. Outdoors
- Preparing for a New Baby's Arrival
- The Fearful Cat
- Natural Ways to Deter Cats from Entering Your Property
- Motion-Activated Sprinkler to Deter Cats
- Ultrasonic Cat Deterrents
- Helping Oahu's Cats
Facts About Cats
1. Hawaii has a cat overpopulation problem.
2. Reducing the homeless cat population increases the perceived value of cats as companions.
3. Unsterilized, free roaming cats are a major contributing factor to cat over population.
4. As many cats as possible should be sterilized and have owner identification.
5. Cats are safest indoors or in a secure outdoor enclosure.